Monday, November 4, 2013

How I Deal With Change

Our lives are filled with unexpected surprises. We can not shelter or protect ourselves from change. The best way to cope with change is to begin by accept the reality of the inevitability of change. I personally like my life the way it is. I say I do not like change but I seem to deal with it in a positive manner.

The question is why do I and others dislike change? This is a good question which requires some soul searching. It has to be fear, fear of the unknown.


I see individuals that like change. They are always wanting to change something. They change their hair style, hair color, move furniture in their home, trade cars and the list goes on and on.. These people welcome change.

The individuals that dread change get anxious and stressed when faced with change. This can cause health problems. Life is always changing. We have to learn to live with this fact.

How do we learn to live with change? A positive attitude helps me deal with change. I try to accept change as an opportunity to grow. Since I am an optimist, I expect a positive outcome. I anticipate everything is going to turn out for the better.You never know what opportunity God has waiting for you around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment