Saturday, April 13, 2013

My Recent Hospital Visits

I have been told  by many individuals I am the happiest person they know. The question is why am I so happy?

I have always been one to be thankful. It is my personality to appreciate and to see life in a positive view. Henry, my wonderful husband and soul mate of many years is more of a realist or a pessimistic. We balance each other out. This is why we make a good couple.

My Mama has been in the hospital for over a week. She was in ICU most of this time. My visits to the hospital have reinforced my thankful attitude. I am thankful to God for my life, good health, and my family. My suggestion for a happy life is to take time to smell the roses. Learn to appreciate what you have instead of concentration on what you do not have.

Possessions will not make you happy. I look at the patients in the rooms as I walk down the halls at the hospital some are recovering others are dying. Their worldly possessions do not manner at this point in their lives. They just want a healthy body at this point in their lives.

Happiness comes from within yourself. I have an inner peace from God which produces happiness and contentment. Contentment is a source of satisfaction. You to can have this happiness. The gift has already been given all you have to do is to accept the gift of everlasting life.

No comments:

Post a Comment