Saturday, May 18, 2013

God is Everywhere Omnipresent

I had the opportunity to witness to a young woman. She does not believe in God. She has had a rough life a lot of sadness. She has also made numerous mistakes with serious consequences. She feels like no one knows, loves or cares for her. It got me to thinking about Psalm 139: 1-11. This Psalm offers a great deal of comfort to me.

Psalm 139: 1-11 NIV
1.
O LORD, you have searched me and you know me.

2.
You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3
. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.

4.
Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD.

5.
You hem me in--behind and before; you have laid your hand upon me.

6.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.

7.
Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
8. If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10.
even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

11.
If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,"

God loves and knows each and everyone of us. HE knows our thoughts, our heart, our trials, tribulations, our hopes, dreams and aspirations. God, our Father knows everything about us. He loves and cares for each and everyone.
God knows every detail of our lives our thoughts and actions. The most wonderful feeling ever is The Father is always with us. HE is there good times and bad times. We are never alone, God, The Father is always with us. This reminds me of the poem Footsteps In The Sand, we are never abandoned by God.


If we stop and listen, The Holy Spirit guides us into God’s will for our lives. Our Father has a plan for our lives. HE gives us direction for our lives. The Father goes ahead of us to prepare the way. HE is in front and behind us leading and guiding us. God, The Father is always working in our lives to help us fulfill HIS plan for our life. God follows us to clean up the mess we make of our lives. He gives us strength and wisdom to learn from mistakes and sin. HIS love and mercy are beyond comprehension. 

God knows where we are located and HE knows what we are doing. God also know what we are going to say before the words leave our mouth. So many of us need to let God take control of our tongue and direct the words coming out of our mouths. HE leads us in the right path for our lives if we follow HIS lead. This is such a wonderful, overwhelming feeling to know God loves us and has a hand in our everyday lives.


Even the darkness will not be dark to God.
Our Father will be able to see us.

   

You can not get away from God. The Bible teaches that God is everywhere omnipresent. God is present in every place in the universe. He is not limited by space. God is omnipresent. HIS SPIRIT will always knows where we are located. HIS love and mercy are always waiting for us to come unto HIM. No matter what you ever do or say The Father can and will forgive you. HE is there for us to guide us on the right path. When we spend time with God in pray and reading HIS WORD, our Spirit can be uplifted and renewed. HE gives us the strength even in the darkest hour of our lives. The Father is holding and supporting us. Our heavenly Father is the Light and in Him is no darkness at all. There is nothing our Father can not do. HE can lift you out of the darkest despair and renew your soul. In my mind, HE is waiting patiently trying to nudge us back into HIS GRACE.


Our Heavenly Father is an awesome God. It is overpowering to our minds to realize the depths of our Fathers love and knowledge. We can rest assured our Father has promised he would take care of us. Our needs will be met maybe not our wants but our needs are promised by God, our Father. The Father assures us HE will take care of us. In Matthew 6:25-26 since the Father watches over even the birds of the air, we can certainly count on HIM to take care of us.

I encourage each and everyone to develop your relationship with God, our Father. You can not hide from HIM. HE wants best for your life. I suggest and pray you summit your life unto HIM and receive the blessings HE has planned for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment