Saturday, May 4, 2013

I feel overwhelmed!

So much to do, and so little time to accomplish the things I need to do. I feel overwhelmed. I wonder do I manage my time wisely?

That said, I am always hearing people remark time is flying by as the older they get. I pondered this idea does time feel as though it is going faster as we age? In fact, it depends on the time-frame you are considering. Adults in mid-life report that the hours and days pass at what feels like a normal speed. It is the years they say pass faster.

So how do we slow down the pace of life? New and unique experiences seem to slow down time, we pay more attention to details. It is when we go to the same places and do the same things, we don't make distinct memories and time seems to fly by. I suggest you try to live more in the present. Try something new, first time or new experiences seem to slow down time. Being positive about the future helps to be more in the moment, just imagine a future full of hope and optimism.             

I personally approach every day as a new opportunity to achieve my goals. I have always had an optimistic disposition. Every day gives you a new chance, a new opportunity. Every day we are alive is a gift from God so go and make the best of it.  
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment